In many businesses, a travel coordinator or a Personal Assistant (PA) will plan and book a trip on behalf of the business traveller.
To do this, click on "Create a trip" in the main menu.
- Name of Trip
- Destination such as customer address or conference centre - the hotel search will centre around this location
- Destination airport or City - the flight search will default to this destination airport or City (if you want to search for flights to more than one airport in a city)
- Start and end dates for the trip
- Hotel price range - the hotel search will search for hotels in this range
- Trip Type
- Business - billed to the business
- Business billable - billed to the customer
- Leisure - not included in the business reporting
- itinerary access
- Everyone - everyone on the trip can see each others itinerary
- Only creator - only the trip creator can see everyone's itinerary
- Reason for trip - will be included in the approval request
- Department/Cost Code - Cost code that the trip will be billed against
As the trip creator is a travel coordinator or a PA and is not actually travelling, the "creator is participating" tickbox should be unticked.
The trip photo can be changed by selecting another photo or uploading a photo to the trip.
Clicking on "Create trip" will save the trip
The trip creator can now add people in your business to the trip.