Once you have created a trip, you can search for flights by going to the search tab and selecting search for flights from the dropdown menu.
The search flight screen will default to the following settings which can all be edited. In most cases, you can simply Click Search to search for suitable flights.
- From airport or City - will default to the home airport in your profile in settings
- To airport or City - Will default to the destination airport in the trip settings.
- Cabin Class - Will default to the default cabin class in you profile in settings. Selections are
- Premium Economy
- First Class
- Number of stopovers
- One stop
- Two or more stops
- Depart date and return date - These will default to the dates set in the trip settings
- Number of passengers - Choose the number of passengers here as this may change the price of the flight depending on the airline
Once the search button is clicked, all of the flights matching the criteria will be returned with the number of flights returned shown in the top left of the results screen.
You can filter the times of the outbound and return flights using the sliders in the top right of the results screen.
Click on the save as option to save one or more flight options. Click x in the top right of the screen to close the flight search screen.
The selected flight options will now appear in the search tab.
You can add the preferred option to the business travellers' trip by clicking the down arrow on the "add to trip" button and selecting the business travellers by clicking the box to the left of their names.
The flight will now appear in each travellers trip on the my trip tab
If flights extras such as checked baggage, priority boarding or seat selection need to be added to the flight price for approval purposes, simply click on the flight tile.
To toggle between travellers use the drop down menu in the top left of the screen.
To book the flight, click on the flight tile and go to the secondary flight screen and click book flight
This will bring you to the flights on the airline website where you can complete the booking directly with the airline.