To create a new trip from a booking, click on “Create New Trip” on the select trip menu.
Enter the trip destination, destination airport and dates for the trip
The trip is given a default name in the format Destination_Month_Year.
The destination, default airport and dates can be changed if required.
Clicking on “Show Advanced Options” will allow you to add additional settings such as
- Reason for Trip
- Currency – You can select the default currency for the trip
- Access to Itinerary – this determines who can view all itineraries (the trip creator or everyone on the trip)
- Trip Type (Business, Business rebillable or Leisure)
- Customer/Department - The customer or department the trip will be billed to
- Account/Project – The account code or project number the trip will be billed to
- Select trip photo – This allows the user to upload a customised photo for the trip which will appear in the trip tile on the mobile app.
The People travelling on the trip can also be added on this screen. Use the typeahead to add people from your own business/organization.
or type the full email address of someone from outside the business/organisation and we will check if they have a Travaplan account.
Click on create trip to complete trip creation and select the newly create to attach the booking to that trip.
Select the people to assign the booking to the people on the trip