To create a trip, click on the trips icon and click the “Create Trip” button
Enter the trip Destination, Destination airport and dates.
The trip is given a default name in the format Destination_Month_Year.
Clicking on “Show Advanced Options” will allow you to add additional settings such as
- Reason for Trip
- Currency – You can select the default currency for the trip
- Access to Itinerary – this determines who can view all itineraries (the trip creator or everyone on the trip)
- Trip Type (Business, Business rebillable or Leisure)
- Customer/Department - The customer or department the trip will be billed to
- Account/Project – The account code or project number the trip will be billed to
- Select trip photo – This allows the user to upload a customised photo for the trip which will appear in the trip tile on the mobile app.
The People travelling on the trip can also be added on this screen. Use the typeahead to add people from your own business/organization
or type the full email address of someone from outside the business/organisation and we will check if they have a Travaplan account.
Select the people and click “Create trip” to complete the trip creation.
The trip is now added to the trip select list
Selecting the trip will display the people added to the trip.